Showcasing the best products and newest innovations: Exhibit Space Starts at $1/sq. foot.
FutureFarm Canada Expo is changing the model of current shows by attracting new-to-market exhibitors and international attendees. Exhibiting places your company front and centre with buyers in a relaxed atmosphere where you can demonstrate your products & equipment and provide relevant education yielding a higher return on investment.
Centrally located and hosted at Olds College, the premier Canadian college for integrated learning and applied research specializing in agriculture, FutureFarm Canada Expo is able to demonstrate and showcase emerging technologies and provides the opportunity to participate in onsite courses offered by the College. Find out how education can help combat risk, and learn how precision-farming technology can save money, maximize production, and uncover methods of crop protection for enhanced yields.
Lead change for producers, meet international trading partners and go beyond a “kicking the tires” experience and connect with customers in this unique indoor and outdoor agriculture experience.
- Comprehensive marketing campaign to a domestic and international audience.
- Company profile published on the Official Event Website, publicizing your participation.
- Complimentary exhibitor staff badges.
- Advertising opportunities/sponsorship recognition.
- Outdoor exhibits and demonstration spaces to show off the latest technologies.
- Indoor exhibits in the Ralph Klein Centre to promote agri-business and agri-food products and services.
- Provide expertise to the discussion, meet and network with Government Representatives, Research & Development specialists, new suppliers of innovative technology, meet investors and buyers, and understand how to commercialize innovation.
Top reasons to exhibit
- Showcase your industry leading products and/or services to decision-makers.
- Demonstrate your innovative technology to prospective clients by educating and providing an in depth experience.
- Maintain prominence amongst competitors.
- Access to professional onsite education hosted by Olds College.
- Launch your product or service to demonstrate its value.
- Leverage face-to-face networking to generate new leads.
- Discounted exhibitor rates for demonstration zones and early bookings.
- Promote your brand to Western Canadian buyers.
Secure your booth
Connect with us to discuss exhibiting options or to get a custom rate to demonstrate your product onsite.
Connect with us to build your exposure package
Achieve the greatest return on your objectives by investing in sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Each sponsorship enhances the visibility of your brand and strengthens your presence among the world’s leading organizations in agriculture. Through targeted brand awareness opportunities, you can:
- Drive traffic and potential clients directly to your booth.
- Increase your company’s recognition amongst industry decision-makers.
- Associate your brand with other market-leading participants.
- Promote a new product or service to buyers and end-users.
- Deliver a unique message and showcase a new product in a demonstration.
- Create a lasting impression in the Official Pocket Guide, the premier publication distributed onsite to attendees, that has a long shelf life and is often used as a reference tool after the event.